Subscribe to our blog and get email updates whenever we post something new.
If you identify with one or more of these signs, it may mean you are letting your work take over your Summer fun:
1) YOU’VE SPENT SO MUCH TIME INSIDE, YOU LOOK LIKE THIS GIRL.
For heaven’s sake, take your lunch outside today at least!
2) YOU SPEND MORE TIME ANNOYED WITH KIDS IN AIRPORTS THAN WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY.
And secretly despise all other families for taking Summer Vacations…
3) YOU WITNESS A LOT OF THIS.
It may be worth carrying around an extra shirt… just in case.
4) PEOPLE STOPPED INVITING YOU TO THEIR FUN SUMMER EVENTS BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU’LL BE UNAVAILABLE.
After all those networking events and business dinners, who has time for social gatherings?
5) YOU COMPLAIN MORE ABOUT HOW HIGH THE A/C IS THAN YOU DO ABOUT THE SUMMER HEAT.
What Heat Wave? Grab that sweater and a cup of tea.
6) YOU FORGET WHAT SAND FEELS LIKE.
The Only Thing Between Your Toes Are Blisters From Standing at that Trade Show all Day.
7) AND WHEN SEPTEMBER IS HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU CAN IDENTIFY WITH THIS.
DON’T LET YOURSELF DROWN IN ALL THAT SUMMER WORK!
Offloading some of those never-ending details to your trusted partners can get you out there to enjoy those long summer days before the longer depressing darkness of Winter returns.
After all, you’d rather be dealing with the heat of that Summer sunshine than the heat of all those fires you keep having to put out, right?
Learn how Hill & Partners can help You get the most out of Your Summer.
on the ground